Jon Hernandez is a young artist and leader of the Outsider Street Art initiative at Youth Interactive, where he has painted murals and artwork across Santa Barbara on commissions from the City. He has been painting since he was ten years old, the rugged streets of his native Santa Barbara, other graffiti and tattoo artists, and even cartoons all influencing his style. Jon hopes to continue making murals and other large scale public art, increasing the beauty of his city, expanding ideas of fine art, and learning new skills by collaborating with artists, both young and experienced.
- 2014 “Michael McDonald and Friends” Funk Zone, Santa Barbara
- 2014 “Urban Wine Trail” Santa Barbara, CA
- 2014 “i Madonnari” Santa Barbara Mission, Santa Barbara, CA
- 2014 “AMASS Gallery” Helena Street, Santa Barbara, CA
- 2013 “Holiday Bizarre” Youth Interactive, Santa Barbara CA
- 2012 “Holiday Bizarre” Youth Interactive, Santa Barbara CA